Fines, censure recommended in Mayor Marks Case Marks’ attorney argues evidence is insufficient 1:05 AM, Nov 16, 2012 | Written by Jeff Burlew, Senior government editor of The Tallahassee Democrat Mayor John Marks / Glenn Beil/Democrat files ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ An advocate for the Florida Commission on Ethics is recommending Tallahassee Mayor John Marks pay $30,000 in fines […]
Tag Archives: public censure
November 16, 2012
November 15, 2012
Advocate recommends fines, censure for Marks Jeff Burlew | The Tallahassee Democrat The advocate for the Florida Commission on Ethics is recommending Tallahassee Mayor John Marks pay $30,000 in fines and face public censure and reprimand for alleged voting conflicts involving city vendors. Marks’ attorney, however, is recommending that evidence in the case be […]
Let’s Vote All Of These Local Crooks And Criminals Out Of Office!
Freedom Of The Press Group
- Breaking News Alert | Liberty County Sheriff Nicholas Lee Finch Arrested June 4, 2013
- A Letter From Our Reader Cynthia Harlow About Leon County Government, LCSO And Animal Abuses May 18, 2012
- BREAKING: Wanted Criminal Shoots and Kills LCSO K-9 Officer Koda in Police Standoff | RIP February 1, 2013
- City defends hiring PI March 3, 2012
- [UPDATE] LCSO Deputy Arrested on Additional Theft Related Charges March 30, 2012
- LCSO: Deputy Was Ambushed, Shot And Killed | Tallahassee Becoming #1 As A Very Dangerous City! November 22, 2014
- Judge: Missouri Police Can’t Stop Media Recordings | Tallahassee Police Should Read This Article — Dumb-Ass Unconstitutional Cops Should Know That They Can And Will Be Recorded Or They Need Another Job Instead Of Being A Public Servant For The People! November 22, 2014
- Calm Urged As Ferguson Grand Jury Nears Decision | When Will Tallahassee Become The Next Ferguson As Tallahassee Police Officers Continue To Spiral Out Of Control As Jack-booted Thugs With Badges? November 22, 2014
- Breaking News: Shooting Reported At Fred George And Old Bainbridge Rd. | Tallahassee Becoming Nation’s Most Dangerous City With Psycho’s Library Shooting And An Officer Just Shot! November 22, 2014
- Gillum Talks Of Hope, Unity During Swearing-In Ceremony | John Marks Is No Longer Mayor But Still A Crook With Legacy Of Corruption And Fraud While In Office! November 22, 2014
- george eady: what the files are mission. this is called damage ...
- george eady: there is way too much corruption in FL .when it is...
- Erwin Jackson, PhD.: Scott acted fast to get all the money he could fro...
- airbornedoc: 75,000 black and Hispanic in the city plus 11,000 ...
- george eady: they have ben lying from the start .the only thing...
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
Top Posts & Pages
- Our Leon County Sheriff's Office Staff -- Deputy Listings
- LCSO: Deputy Was Ambushed, Shot And Killed | Tallahassee Becoming #1 As A Very Dangerous City!
- Breaking News: Shooting Reported At Fred George And Old Bainbridge Rd. | Tallahassee Becoming Nation's Most Dangerous City With Psycho's Library Shooting And An Officer Just Shot!
- Our Tallahassee Police Department Staff -- Officer Listings
- The Herald Tribune's Florida Officer Database
- Florida Law Statute 790.15, Allows Backyard Shooting Ranges | Expose And Penalize Leon County And Tallahassee's Unconstitutional Crooked Officials (Ex. Mary Ann Lindley) That Violate Your 2nd Amendment Gun Rights!
- The Tallahassee O Sends Our Condolences To The Fellow Officers, Family And Friends Of Leon County Sheriff Deputy Chris Smith
- Florida Officer Database
- Leon County, Florida: "Deputy Clay Humphries Acted Like A Dick To Soldiers"
- Civil Case Of DC Docket | Pastor Daniel Luke Meier v. Willie Meggs et.al. | Tallahassee Mafia Being Sued By Pastor