Fines, censure recommended in Mayor Marks Case Marks’ attorney argues evidence is insufficient 1:05 AM, Nov 16, 2012 | Written by Jeff Burlew, Senior government editor of The Tallahassee Democrat Mayor John Marks / Glenn Beil/Democrat files ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ An advocate for the Florida Commission on Ethics is recommending Tallahassee Mayor John Marks pay $30,000 in fines […]
Tag Archives: public censure
November 16, 2012
November 15, 2012
Advocate recommends fines, censure for Marks Jeff Burlew | The Tallahassee Democrat The advocate for the Florida Commission on Ethics is recommending Tallahassee Mayor John Marks pay $30,000 in fines and face public censure and reprimand for alleged voting conflicts involving city vendors. Marks’ attorney, however, is recommending that evidence in the case be […]
Please Donate To The Tallahassee O To Protect The First Amendment And Civil Liberties! We Are Mostly Funded By Our Private Staff And Readers Who Contribute What They Can To Help Pay For Website Costs, Legal & Technical Support, Design Adjustments And The Countless Hours We Spend In Front Of The Computers Keeping It Updated.
Freedom Of The Press Group
- Breaking News Alert | Liberty County Sheriff Nicholas Lee Finch Arrested June 4, 2013
- City defends hiring PI March 3, 2012
- A Letter From Our Reader Cynthia Harlow About Leon County Government, LCSO And Animal Abuses May 18, 2012
- Liberty County Sheriff Arrested [ARREST WARRANT ATTACHED] June 5, 2013
- [UPDATE] LCSO Deputy Arrested on Additional Theft Related Charges March 30, 2012
- Police Accountability Report = Corrupt Cops Exposed For Being Dirty December 9, 2013
- Notice To Tallahassee’s Dirty Cops — You Will Get Arrested And Exposed By The Media Sooner Or Later! December 9, 2013
- ACLU.Org | Tech Giants Join the Fight for Our Constitutional Rights December 9, 2013
- ACLU.Org | Cell Phone Companies Reveal How Much Cops Love Your Phone December 9, 2013
- TPD Reminds Everyone Of Holiday Safety Tips December 9, 2013
- GEORGE FATE EADY: HELL YES...
- GEORGE FATE EADY: when meggs was investigating our sheriff for stil...
- STAND FOR WHATS RIGHT, EXPECT SOME TO FALL.: It will be stopped. Its naste and selfish way to ...
- airbornedoc: With all the public idiocy at the Tallahassee Poli...
- george eady: O J SIMSON .ALL over a gain .this should have gone...
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
Top Posts & Pages
- TallahasseeReports.Com | Red Light Cameras Increase Total Crashes, Decrease Right Angle Crashes
- The Herald Tribune's Florida Officer Database
- Judge Revokes Bond Of Former Police Chief Regina Evans Charged In Corruption Case
- Our Tallahassee Police Department Staff -- Officer Listings
- State Attorney Willie Meggs Is A Complete Joke As State Attorney! -- He Needs To Be Brought Up On Criminal And Ethical Charges While Being Removed From Office Immediately!
- Our Opinion: State Attorney Willie Meggs | A Very Bad Choice For Another 4 Years! | Vote For Pete Williams!
- Willie Meggs
- Jameis Winston Investigative Reports Released [READ DOCUMENTS]
- Red Light Camera Program Shows Decreases in Injuries & Violations - (City's Press Release Is A Whitewash Of The Facts As Usual!)
- Rape Allegations No Laughing Matter At Jameis Winston Announcement | Citizens State That State Attorney Willie Meggs Is An Unfit And Unprofessional Crook With A Mental Condition!