Fines, censure recommended in Mayor Marks Case Marks’ attorney argues evidence is insufficient 1:05 AM, Nov 16, 2012 | Written by Jeff Burlew, Senior government editor of The Tallahassee Democrat Mayor John Marks / Glenn Beil/Democrat files ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ An advocate for the Florida Commission on Ethics is recommending Tallahassee Mayor John Marks pay $30,000 in fines […]
Tag Archives: public censure
November 16, 2012
November 15, 2012
Advocate recommends fines, censure for Marks Jeff Burlew | The Tallahassee Democrat The advocate for the Florida Commission on Ethics is recommending Tallahassee Mayor John Marks pay $30,000 in fines and face public censure and reprimand for alleged voting conflicts involving city vendors. Marks’ attorney, however, is recommending that evidence in the case be […]
Freedom Of The Press Group
- City defends hiring PI March 3, 2012
- The Tallahassee O Always Supports Police Officers (But Not The Rogue Cops That Are Criminals With Badges) September 12, 2012
- [UPDATE] LCSO Deputy Arrested on Additional Theft Related Charges March 30, 2012
- Willie Meggs-Why Are You Hurting FSU? March 2, 2012
- A Letter From Our Reader Cynthia Harlow About Leon County Government, LCSO And Animal Abuses May 18, 2012
- Topless Women in Public Not Breaking the Law, Says NYPD | Express Yourself In Tallahassee With The 1st And 14th Amendments! May 18, 2013
- ACLU | What The Government Says When It Says Nothing May 18, 2013
- Colorado Sheriffs Sue Over New Gun Control Laws | Pussy Sheriff’s In Florida Need To Take Stand Like Colorado To Protect 2nd Amendment Rights May 18, 2013
- The Corrupt Cops Of Coral Springs, Florida Exposed! |BADge Behavior! May 18, 2013
- Florida Teen Kaitlyn Hunt Fights Expulsion And Criminal Charges For Same Sex Relationship | Expulsion And Criminal Charges!? May 18, 2013
- Ray Hominim: If you would like to take direct action here is so...
- LT. Ray Swallows Likes To Play Dirty At ASO With Staff Corruption And Cover-ups | Come Out Of The Closet! | The Tallahassee O: […] http://tallahasseeo.com/2013/05/16/lette...
- K-9 Officer, Koda …item 3.. Shootout Claims Life of K-9 — “Koda” was a fearless and loyal partner. (Feb 01, 2013) …item 4.. No Dog is “Just a Dog” …item 5.. RIP KODA: Memorial Service in Honor of Slain K-9 Officer (: […] tallahasseeo.com/2013/02/01/breaking-wan...
- Dad who died during arrest ‘begged for his life’; witness videos … – BakersfieldCalifornian.com « olduvaiblog: […] California Dad ‘Begged For His Lif...
- Gun Violence in America: Are We Abdicating Our Moral Responsibility? | Charles Ray's Ramblings: […] NRA CEO: ‘Boston Proves’ Gun...
Top Posts & Pages
- Florida Teen Kaitlyn Hunt Fights Expulsion And Criminal Charges For Same Sex Relationship | Expulsion And Criminal Charges!?
- Public Corruption In Every Leon County Department | Allegations Lead To Inventory Audit of Tallahassee Fire Department
- LT. Ray Swallows Likes To Play Dirty At ASO With Staff Corruption And Cover-ups | Come Out Of The Closet!
- Letter From A Tally O Reader | Corruption At ASO With Lt. Ray Swallows Cover-up
- Lowndes Sheriff Chris Prine Pays Settlement In Unlawful Termination Lawsuit
- Leon County, Florida: Sheriff's Office Staff Abusing And Violating Citizens With Their Authority And Sexual Misconducts
- Our Leon County Sheriff's Office Staff -- Deputy Listings
- A Letter From Our Reader Cynthia Harlow About Leon County Government, LCSO And Animal Abuses
- Our Tallahassee Police Department Staff -- Officer Listings
- Stupid Florida Girl Penelope Soto Flips Off Harsh Judge And Says "Fuck You" In Miami Courtroom- Gets Bench Trial With 30 Days In Jail