Network Neutrality: Where Things Stand Net Neutrality By Sandra Fulton, ACLU Washington Legislative Office at 6:44pm ______________________________________________________________________________________________________ If there’s one thing public officials have learned from activists over the past few years it’s this: Do Not Anger the Internet. Online organizing has taken down multibillion dollar campaigns such as SOPA and PIPA, brought a national […]
Tag Archives: fcc
July 13, 2013
This Week in Civil Liberties (07/12/2013) Breaking the Addiction to Incarceration: Weekly Highlights What the Prison Hunger Strikes Mean for an Architect: There Are Some Buildings that Never Should Have Been Built FCC Should Resist Calls to Enhance Broadcast Censorship
Please Donate To The Tallahassee O To Protect The First Amendment And Civil Liberties! We Are Mostly Funded By Our Private Staff And Readers Who Contribute What They Can To Help Pay For Website Costs, Legal & Technical Support, Design Adjustments And The Countless Hours We Spend In Front Of The Computers Keeping It Updated.
Freedom Of The Press Group
- Breaking News Alert | Liberty County Sheriff Nicholas Lee Finch Arrested June 4, 2013
- A Letter From Our Reader Cynthia Harlow About Leon County Government, LCSO And Animal Abuses May 18, 2012
- BREAKING: Wanted Criminal Shoots and Kills LCSO K-9 Officer Koda in Police Standoff | RIP February 1, 2013
- City defends hiring PI March 3, 2012
- [UPDATE] LCSO Deputy Arrested on Additional Theft Related Charges March 30, 2012
- Stalking Predators Online Stresses Cyber Cops July 27, 2014
- Leon County Sheriff’s Office Mourns The Loss Of Major Griner July 27, 2014
- Net Worth Up For Majority Of Lawmakers July 27, 2014
- Federal Judge Declares D.C. Ban On Carrying Handguns In Public Unconstitutional | Sue Any Leon County And Tallahassee Government Officials That Violate 2nd Amendment Rights To Our Citizens! July 27, 2014
- Police Advisory Panel To Look Into Accreditation Withdrawal July 27, 2014
- WCTV At 6 PM: Tallahassee Couple Files Federal Lawsuit Against Police | [Video Of News Coverage] | The Tallahassee O: […] Tallahassee O Special Report: Tallahasse...
- Karri: To everyone talking about an older woman calling y...
- Tallahassee Watchdog Files Federal Lawsuit Against Florida Officials | The Tallahassee O: […] The case is being heard by Honorabl...
- jay352: It is not just Tallahassee. The police state is al...
- Sherry Braun: And Second Harvest Food Bank is in need of money t...
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
Top Posts & Pages
- Out Of Control LCSO Detective Derek Terry Is History | Major Griner Looks Like A Moron Defense Attorney On TV
- Florida Law Statute 790.15, Allows Backyard Shooting Ranges | Expose And Penalize Leon County And Tallahassee's Unconstitutional Crooked Officials (Ex. Mary Ann Lindley) That Violate Your 2nd Amendment Gun Rights!
- The Herald Tribune's Florida Officer Database
- Our Tallahassee Police Department Staff -- Officer Listings
- What We Know About The Dan Markel Homicide Investigation -- Markel Was Murdered After He Opened The Front Door Of His Home?
- Leon County Sheriff's Office Mourns The Loss Of Major Griner
- Our Leon County Sheriff's Office Staff -- Deputy Listings
- Friends Recall Dan Markel
- An Anonymous Letter Mailed Regarding Leon County Sheriff, Larry Campbell in Florida
- Florida Officer Database