Posted: Fri 5:19 PM, Feb 01, 2013 | WCTV.Tv Reporter: US Department of Justice Email Local Tax Preparer Indicted for Tax Fraud and ID Theft US Department of Justice Release TALLAHASSEE, FLORIDA – Monique Shevette Kimble, 41, of Tallahassee, has been indicted for preparing false income tax returns, filing false claims against the government, and […]
Tag Archives: education tax credits
In Memory Of Hero LCSO Deputy Chris Smith, RIP
Freedom Of The Press Group
- Breaking News Alert | Liberty County Sheriff Nicholas Lee Finch Arrested June 4, 2013
- A Letter From Our Reader Cynthia Harlow About Leon County Government, LCSO And Animal Abuses May 18, 2012
- BREAKING: Wanted Criminal Shoots and Kills LCSO K-9 Officer Koda in Police Standoff | RIP February 1, 2013
- City defends hiring PI March 3, 2012
- [UPDATE] LCSO Deputy Arrested on Additional Theft Related Charges March 30, 2012
- OUR OPINION: Thankful For Our First Responders | A Cop That Does His Duty By Protecting And Serving The Public And Not Making False Arrests And Violating Constitutional Rights Is Always A Good Cop! November 26, 2014
- Sovereign Citizens Are America’s Top Cop-Killers | Knowledge Is Power In Preventing Ambushes By Psychos! November 26, 2014
- 10 Tips And Tactics For Investigating Sovereign Citizens | Stay Safe On The Streets While Walking The Fine Line Of Not Violating Constitutional Rights With Illegal Actions As An Officer! November 26, 2014
- Farewell To A Hero | If Only Some Of Tallahassee’s Police Officers Were Just Half The Man Of LCSO Deputy Chris Smith! Smith Will Always Be Missed For Being A Real Cop And Our Hero! November 25, 2014
- Supreme Court Unseals Documents And Transcript | Special Interest Groups Like Tallahassee Police Always Want To Illegally Seal Or Redact Information Unconstitutionally To Avoid The Public Knowing The Truth! November 25, 2014
- airbornedoc: Lol Audentes fortuna juvat. Sent from my iPhon...
- airbornedoc: Haha Audentes fortuna juvat. Sent from my iPho...
- george eady: what the files are mission. this is called damage ...
- george eady: there is way too much corruption in FL .when it is...
- Erwin Jackson, PhD.: Scott acted fast to get all the money he could fro...
ACLU andrew gillum aviation business cars city commission City Of Tallahassee civil liberties union current-events economy education entertainment environment erwin jackson Featured Florida florida department of law enforcement FSU george zimmerman government human-rights internet Jameis Winston leon county sheriff libya media occupy-wall-street police officer politics public corruption religion research science supreme court tallahassee tallahassee democrat tallahassee police tallahassee police department technology tpd transportation video wctv willie meggs youtube
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
Top Posts & Pages
- The Herald Tribune's Florida Officer Database
- Wakulla Sheriff Creel And NAACP React To Social Media Posts | Police Under More Scrutiny For Lacking Professionalism On Departments!
- Our Tallahassee Police Department Staff -- Officer Listings
- Florida Law Statute 790.15, Allows Backyard Shooting Ranges | Expose And Penalize Leon County And Tallahassee's Unconstitutional Crooked Officials (Ex. Mary Ann Lindley) That Violate Your 2nd Amendment Gun Rights!
- Wakulla Deputy Suspended For Ferguson Comments
- Our Leon County Sheriff's Office Staff -- Deputy Listings
- Wakulla Deputies In Trouble For Comments | Police Officers Should Never Be Unprofessional!
- ACLU | Ferguson Is Everytown, U.S.A.
- Supreme Court Denies Hawkins' Motion for Rehearing | Leon County's Kangaroo Court Judith Hawkins Is History! No More Corruption And Fraud By This Loon On The Bench!
- Marriage For Same-Sex Couples In 30 States – With More To Come