Posted: Fri 5:19 PM, Feb 01, 2013 | WCTV.Tv Reporter: US Department of Justice Email Local Tax Preparer Indicted for Tax Fraud and ID Theft US Department of Justice Release TALLAHASSEE, FLORIDA – Monique Shevette Kimble, 41, of Tallahassee, has been indicted for preparing false income tax returns, filing false claims against the government, and […]
Tag Archives: education tax credits
Please Donate To The Tallahassee O To Protect The First Amendment And Civil Liberties! We Are Mostly Funded By Our Private Staff And Readers Who Contribute What They Can To Help Pay For Website Costs, Legal & Technical Support, Design Adjustments And The Countless Hours We Spend In Front Of The Computers Keeping It Updated.
Freedom Of The Press Group
- Breaking News Alert | Liberty County Sheriff Nicholas Lee Finch Arrested June 4, 2013
- A Letter From Our Reader Cynthia Harlow About Leon County Government, LCSO And Animal Abuses May 18, 2012
- City defends hiring PI March 3, 2012
- [UPDATE] LCSO Deputy Arrested on Additional Theft Related Charges March 30, 2012
- Liberty County Sheriff Arrested [ARREST WARRANT ATTACHED] June 5, 2013
- More PSU Concerns: FSU’s Probe Entangles PSU President In Waiting | Tallahassee’s Crooked Cop Scott Angulo Being “Raked Over The Coals” For Corruption In Cover-up Of Jameis Winston Case April 20, 2014
- Please Visit The Tallahassee O Topics Now On YouTube! | Exposing Tallahassee’s Government And Corporate Corruption! April 20, 2014
- Orlando Sentinel On Jameis Winston Investigation | Governor Rick Scott Should Order Probe Of Tallahassee Police Department’s Inept Detective Work Of Officer Scott Angulo April 20, 2014
- Cotterell: Supreme Court Ruling Guaranteed To Benefit Scott | Monday’s Ruling A Win-Win For Florida Governor April 20, 2014
- Florida State University’s Rape Problem: Football First, Morals Later | Tallahassee Police Officer Scott Angulo (Badge #746) Couldn’t Even Be Trusted To Investigate A Parking Meter! One Of Police Department’s Most Crooked Cops! April 19, 2014
- airbornedoc: Lol Audentes fortuna juvat. Sent from my iPhon...
- george eady: again I say F.D.L.E is damage control ....
- Erwin Jackson: I hope you enjoyed my presentation to city hall. I...
- george eady: the answer is easy .vote the losers out after 4 y...
- Erwin Jackson: Great, thanks Sincerely, Erwin Jackson, PhD Of...
ACLU aviation business cars city commission City Of Tallahassee civil liberties union climate current-events economy education entertainment environment erwin jackson Featured Florida florida department of law enforcement florida highway patrol george zimmerman government human-rights internet Jameis Winston leon county sheriff libya media occupy-wall-street politics preston scott public corruption religion research science tallahassee tallahassee democrat tallahassee police tallahassee police department technology tpd transportation travel video wctv willie meggs youtube
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
Top Posts & Pages
- The Herald Tribune's Florida Officer Database
- Florida Law Statute 790.15, Allows Backyard Shooting Ranges | Expose And Penalize Leon County And Tallahassee's Unconstitutional Crooked Officials (Ex. Mary Ann Lindley) That Violate Your 2nd Amendment Gun Rights!
- Crooked Tallahassee Police Officers Scott Angulo (Badge #746) And Mike Dilmore (Badge #694) Think They Can Violate Constitutional Rights But Not Get Complaints and Lawsuits For It!
- GCSO Fires Deputy for Allegedly Failing a Drug Test | Corrupt Gasden County Sheriff Morris Young Covering Up Name Of Corrupt Deputy And Other Public Servants Fired For Drug-Use
- DBPR Failed To Provide Records | Paid $6,720 In Legal And Other Fees For Failing To Provide Records As Required By The State’s Open Records Law
- Florida State University’s Rape Problem: Football First, Morals Later | Tallahassee Police Officer Scott Angulo (Badge #746) Couldn't Even Be Trusted To Investigate A Parking Meter! One Of Police Department's Most Crooked Cops!
- Florida Officer Database
- Sheriff's Department Letters (The Leon County Sheriff's Office Exposed By Former Sgt. David Graham And Other LEO's)
- Our Leon County Sheriff's Office Staff -- Deputy Listings
- Our Tallahassee Police Department Staff -- Officer Listings