Local politicians mull over 2014 mayoral race One scenario has all five Tallahassee City Commission seats up for grabs at once 12:08 AM, Nov 11, 2012 | Written by Jeff Burlew, Senior government editor Of The Tallahassee Democrat Scott Maddox and City Commissioner Andrew Gillum pose for the cameras during early voting outside the County Courthouse. […]
Tag Archives: democrat lt
October 12, 2012
TPD police officer deserves highest recognition for arrest October 11, 2012 | By: John Pretti Of Examiner.Com John Bresaw, 35, arrested in Tallahassee, wanted in Canada Credits: Tallahassee Democrat ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________ In football the highest tribute to the best player is the Heisman and already in October there are several on the “watch” list. In the […]
Please Donate To The Tallahassee O To Protect The First Amendment And Civil Liberties! We Are Mostly Funded By Our Private Staff And Readers Who Contribute What They Can To Help Pay For Website Costs, Legal & Technical Support, Design Adjustments And The Countless Hours We Spend In Front Of The Computers Keeping It Updated.
Freedom Of The Press Group
- Breaking News Alert | Liberty County Sheriff Nicholas Lee Finch Arrested June 4, 2013
- A Letter From Our Reader Cynthia Harlow About Leon County Government, LCSO And Animal Abuses May 18, 2012
- City defends hiring PI March 3, 2012
- [UPDATE] LCSO Deputy Arrested on Additional Theft Related Charges March 30, 2012
- Liberty County Sheriff Arrested [ARREST WARRANT ATTACHED] June 5, 2013
- Chief Has Few Answers On Latest Police Shooting April 23, 2014
- DCF Offers Parents Tips To Ensure A Safe Summer For Children April 23, 2014
- Theft Victim Says Recent Murder Preventable | Why Do We Even Have A State Attorney’s Office Of Willie Meggs!? — Putting Innocent Citizens In Jail And Not Prosecuting The Real Criminals! April 23, 2014
- TPD Warns Against Latest Financial Scam April 23, 2014
- Judge Denies Chapman’s Request To Have Sunshine Suit Tossed | Attorney And Legal Fees Are Owed By Government For Violations Of Sunshine Law! April 23, 2014
- airbornedoc: Lol Audentes fortuna juvat. Sent from my iPhon...
- george eady: again I say F.D.L.E is damage control ....
- Erwin Jackson: I hope you enjoyed my presentation to city hall. I...
- george eady: the answer is easy .vote the losers out after 4 y...
- Erwin Jackson: Great, thanks Sincerely, Erwin Jackson, PhD Of...
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
Top Posts & Pages
- The Herald Tribune's Florida Officer Database
- Former Federal Correctional Officer Pleas Guilty To Sexual Relations With Inmate
- Florida Law Statute 790.15, Allows Backyard Shooting Ranges | Expose And Penalize Leon County And Tallahassee's Unconstitutional Crooked Officials (Ex. Mary Ann Lindley) That Violate Your 2nd Amendment Gun Rights!
- Our Tallahassee Police Department Staff -- Officer Listings
- Meggs Reflects On Winston Case | Very Difficult To Bring Criminal Charges On A Rape Case When You Have A Corrupt Detective Like Scott Angulo Covering Up Any Reasonable Investigation! (Conflict Of Interest For Angulo Being Paid On Moonlight Work By FSU)
- Our Leon County Sheriff's Office Staff -- Deputy Listings
- On-duty Phoenix Cops Caught Playing Cards Inside Patrol Car | Tallahassee Police Also Need To Really Step-up Their Game! Lazy Cops Often Involved In Negligence And Incompetence For Misconduct Of Duty While Being Thugs With Badges!
- Please Visit ErwinJackson.Com | Exposing The Local Government Corruption Under Mayor John Marks With The City Of Tallahassee!
- TPD Warns Against Latest Financial Scam
- Florida Officer Database