Posted: Fri 7:33 PM, Nov 16, 2012 Reporter: Andy Alcock Email | WCTV.Tv Updated: Fri 10:50 PM, Nov 16, 2012 Policeman Placed on Probation for Shooting Neighbor’s Dog ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Please Click Here For Video On Story From WCTV Thomasville, GA – A local police officer who shot his neighbor’s dog has been placed on probation. As […]
Tag Archives: chief jackson
Please Donate To The Tallahassee O To Protect The First Amendment And Civil Liberties! We Are Mostly Funded By Our Private Staff And Readers Who Contribute What They Can To Help Pay For Website Costs, Legal & Technical Support, Design Adjustments And The Countless Hours We Spend In Front Of The Computers Keeping It Updated.
Freedom Of The Press Group
- Breaking News Alert | Liberty County Sheriff Nicholas Lee Finch Arrested June 4, 2013
- City defends hiring PI March 3, 2012
- A Letter From Our Reader Cynthia Harlow About Leon County Government, LCSO And Animal Abuses May 18, 2012
- Liberty County Sheriff Arrested [ARREST WARRANT ATTACHED] June 5, 2013
- [UPDATE] LCSO Deputy Arrested on Additional Theft Related Charges March 30, 2012
- Updates | Winston Accuser’s Attorney Calls On AG To Review Case, TPD December 13, 2013
- Story Update: Gadsden Captain Fired Over Texts To Former Inmate With Good Ol’ Boy State Attorney That Won’t Prosecute Crimes! December 13, 2013
- Breaking News! | Press Packet For Patricia Carroll Press Conference Documents — Alleged Cover-up In Jameis Winston Case By TPD Detective Scott Angulo And State Attorney Willie Meggs! December 13, 2013
- WATCH LIVE: Winston Accuser’s Attorney Calls On AG To Review Case, TPD December 13, 2013
- Accuser’s Attorney Seeks AG Review Of Winston Investigation | Cover-up By TPD And State Attorney? December 13, 2013
- George Eady: DAMAGE CONTROW IS USED ONLY FOR THE GILTY .this ...
- George Eady: WHERE IS GOV SCOT...
- Colleges Can’t Ban Guns, Florida Court Rules | pundit from another planet: […] Court Strikes Down University Gun Rule |...
- George Eady: look at my face book ..time line it is for the pub...
- GEORGE FATE EADY: HELL YES...
ACLU andrew gillum aviation business cars civil liberties union climate current-events democrat staff writer economy education entertainment environment erwin jackson Featured florida department of law enforcement florida highway patrol george zimmerman government human-rights internet Jameis Winston larry campbell leon county sheriff libya media occupy-wall-street politics preston scott public corruption religion research science scott maddox tallahassee tallahassee democrat tallahassee police tallahassee police department technology tpd transportation travel video wctv willie meggs
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
Top Posts & Pages
- The Herald Tribune's Florida Officer Database
- Willie Meggs
- Crooked Tallahassee Police Detective Scott Angulo (Badge #746) Under Public Scrutiny For Alleged FSU Sexual Assault "Cover-up"
- Jury Deliberating In Ex-Officer's Murder Trial | Psycho Cops Often Snap Like Tallahassee Police!
- Our Leon County Sheriff's Office Staff -- Deputy Listings
- Our Tallahassee Police Department Staff -- Officer Listings
- Geraldo Talks About Jameis Winston Case | We Think He Would Have Been Found Not Guilty, If Charged!
- Crooked Tallahassee Police Officers Scott Angulo (Badge #746) And Mike Dilmore (Badge #694) Think They Can Violate Constitutional Rights But Not Get Complaints and Lawsuits For It!
- Jameis Winston Investigative Reports Released [READ DOCUMENTS]
- ACLU | Congress Can Create a Smarter Criminal Justice System