Posted: Fri 7:33 PM, Nov 16, 2012 Reporter: Andy Alcock Email | WCTV.Tv Updated: Fri 10:50 PM, Nov 16, 2012 Policeman Placed on Probation for Shooting Neighbor’s Dog ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Please Click Here For Video On Story From WCTV Thomasville, GA – A local police officer who shot his neighbor’s dog has been placed on probation. As […]
Tag Archives: chief jackson
Please Donate To The Tallahassee O To Protect The First Amendment And Civil Liberties! We Are Mostly Funded By Our Private Staff And Readers Who Contribute What They Can To Help Pay For Website Costs, Legal & Technical Support, Design Adjustments And The Countless Hours We Spend In Front Of The Computers Keeping It Updated.
Freedom Of The Press Group
- Breaking News Alert | Liberty County Sheriff Nicholas Lee Finch Arrested June 4, 2013
- A Letter From Our Reader Cynthia Harlow About Leon County Government, LCSO And Animal Abuses May 18, 2012
- BREAKING: Wanted Criminal Shoots and Kills LCSO K-9 Officer Koda in Police Standoff | RIP February 1, 2013
- City defends hiring PI March 3, 2012
- [UPDATE] LCSO Deputy Arrested on Additional Theft Related Charges March 30, 2012
- Tallahassee Commission Candidates Clash On Public Safety | Vote For Steve Stewart And Diana Oropallo – The Tallahasse O Supports Real Change Instead Of All The Same Local Crooks! July 22, 2014
- Golden Meadow Police Officer, Girlfriend And Brother Arrested After Meth Bust July 22, 2014
- Police Advisory Panel To Look At Accreditation Issue July 22, 2014
- Police: Dan Markel Was Intended Target July 22, 2014
- Police: Markel Died Of Gunshot Wound to Head July 22, 2014
- WCTV At 6 PM: Tallahassee Couple Files Federal Lawsuit Against Police | [Video Of News Coverage] | The Tallahassee O: […] Tallahassee O Special Report: Tallahasse...
- Karri: To everyone talking about an older woman calling y...
- Tallahassee Watchdog Files Federal Lawsuit Against Florida Officials | The Tallahassee O: […] The case is being heard by Honorabl...
- jay352: It is not just Tallahassee. The police state is al...
- Sherry Braun: And Second Harvest Food Bank is in need of money t...
ACLU aviation business cars city commission City Of Tallahassee civil liberties union climate current-events economy education entertainment environment erwin jackson Featured Florida florida department of law enforcement florida highway patrol george zimmerman government human-rights internet Jameis Winston leon county sheriff libya media occupy-wall-street police officer politics public corruption religion research science supreme court tallahassee tallahassee democrat tallahassee police tallahassee police department technology tpd transportation video wctv willie meggs youtube
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
Top Posts & Pages
- What We Know About The Dan Markel Homicide Investigation -- Markel Was Murdered After He Opened The Front Door Of His Home?
- Tallahassee O Theory: Could FSU Professor Dan Markel Have Been Killed By One Of His Students?
- TPD Investigating FSU Law Professor's Death As Homicide | Please Help Solve This Murder And Put Local Police To Work On Solving Real Crimes!
- Still No Suspect Arrested For Killing Of FSU Professor Dan Markel? | Into 78 Hours Since Murder On Friday And Over The Crucial 48 Hours Already...
- FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Targeted For Murder
- Dan Markel's Death, Lack Of Information, Frustrate Neighbors
- Florida Law Statute 790.15, Allows Backyard Shooting Ranges | Expose And Penalize Leon County And Tallahassee's Unconstitutional Crooked Officials (Ex. Mary Ann Lindley) That Violate Your 2nd Amendment Gun Rights!
- Update: TPD Chief DeLeo Calls Markel Shooting A 'Murder' | Who Killed FSU Law Professor Dan Markel?
- The Herald Tribune's Florida Officer Database
- UPDATE: Former Students And Friends Of Murdered FSU Law Professor Speak