A Year After Background Check Defeat, Modest Goals | Gun Rights Should Never Be Limited To Citizens Under The 2nd Amendment — They Should Always Be Expanded For Protection Of Civil Liberties To Defend Themselves!
← On-duty Phoenix Cops Caught Playing Cards Inside Patrol Car | Tallahassee Police Also Need To Really Step-up Their Game! Lazy Cops Often Involved In Negligence And Incompetence For Misconduct Of Duty While Being Thugs With Badges!
Please Donate To The Tallahassee O To Protect The First Amendment And Civil Liberties! We Are Mostly Funded By Our Private Staff And Readers Who Contribute What They Can To Help Pay For Website Costs, Legal & Technical Support, Design Adjustments And The Countless Hours We Spend In Front Of The Computers Keeping It Updated.
Freedom Of The Press Group
- Breaking News Alert | Liberty County Sheriff Nicholas Lee Finch Arrested June 4, 2013
- A Letter From Our Reader Cynthia Harlow About Leon County Government, LCSO And Animal Abuses May 18, 2012
- BREAKING: Wanted Criminal Shoots and Kills LCSO K-9 Officer Koda in Police Standoff | RIP February 1, 2013
- City defends hiring PI March 3, 2012
- [UPDATE] LCSO Deputy Arrested on Additional Theft Related Charges March 30, 2012
- Ferguson Cop Who Arrested Journalists Named In $40 Million Police Brutality Lawsuit August 31, 2014
- After Unrest Over Shooting, Ferguson Police Now Wear Body Cameras August 31, 2014
- Savannah Officer Fired In Shooting Of Unarmed Man | Tallahassee Police Can’t Just Shoot Citizens For Target Practice, They Need To Be Fired And Arrested For Excessive Use Of Force! August 30, 2014
- Two California Cities To Give Up Military Vehicles, Amid Local Unease | Cops Aren’t Army Soldiers And Certainly Don’t Need This Equipment! (Especially TPD’s Screw-ups!) August 30, 2014
- Walnut Creek Police Officer Arrested For Allegedly Attacking Woman With Bat While Wearing Mask | Sounds Like Former Psycho TPD Cop That Beat Tallahassee Woman! August 30, 2014
- george eady: that is why .a few yrs back .I was picked out of t...
- ios debugging applications: Very rapidly this web page will be famous amid a...
- OrlandoChris: I'm voting for Adrian Wyllie and Bill Wohlsifer...
- Soldier Man: This is why we need proven leadership and someone ...
- george eady: this shows they don't wont accountable .if you a...
ACLU andrew gillum aviation business cars city commission City Of Tallahassee civil liberties union current-events economy education entertainment environment erwin jackson Featured Florida florida department of law enforcement FSU george zimmerman government human-rights internet Jameis Winston leon county sheriff libya media occupy-wall-street police officer politics public corruption religion research science supreme court tallahassee tallahassee democrat tallahassee police tallahassee police department technology tpd transportation video wctv willie meggs youtube
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
Top Posts & Pages
- Florida Law Statute 790.15, Allows Backyard Shooting Ranges | Expose And Penalize Leon County And Tallahassee's Unconstitutional Crooked Officials (Ex. Mary Ann Lindley) That Violate Your 2nd Amendment Gun Rights!
- The Herald Tribune's Florida Officer Database
- Our Leon County Sheriff's Office Staff -- Deputy Listings
- Florida Officer Database
- Exclusive From Tallahassee O: Two Leon County Deputies Forced To Resign By Sheriff Campbell
- Our Tallahassee Police Department Staff -- Officer Listings
- JUDICIAL QUALIFICATIONS COMMISSION CASES PENDING IN THE FLORIDA SUPREME COURT | LEON COUNTY JUDGE JUDITH HAWKINS DOCUMENTS EXPOSED
- Business Cards For William "Cobra" Staubs | Licensed Private Investigator And Bail Bond Agent |
- Madison County High School Teacher Arrested For Second Sexual Battery Case
- Article Retractions