Note: This “Theme Song Of Mayor John Marks” and his City Commission Can Also Be Found And Heard On The Website Of ErwinJackson.com. We also second the motion and tribute this wonderful song “If You’ve Got The Money, I’ve Got The Time” To This Crooked Mayor John Marks!
John Marks Theme Song
In Memory Of Hero LCSO Deputy Chris Smith, RIP
Freedom Of The Press Group
- Breaking News Alert | Liberty County Sheriff Nicholas Lee Finch Arrested June 4, 2013
- A Letter From Our Reader Cynthia Harlow About Leon County Government, LCSO And Animal Abuses May 18, 2012
- BREAKING: Wanted Criminal Shoots and Kills LCSO K-9 Officer Koda in Police Standoff | RIP February 1, 2013
- City defends hiring PI March 3, 2012
- [UPDATE] LCSO Deputy Arrested on Additional Theft Related Charges March 30, 2012
- OUR OPINION: Thankful For Our First Responders | A Cop That Does His Duty By Protecting And Serving The Public And Not Making False Arrests And Violating Constitutional Rights Is Always A Good Cop! November 26, 2014
- Sovereign Citizens Are America’s Top Cop-Killers | Knowledge Is Power In Preventing Ambushes By Psychos! November 26, 2014
- 10 Tips And Tactics For Investigating Sovereign Citizens | Stay Safe On The Streets While Walking The Fine Line Of Not Violating Constitutional Rights With Illegal Actions As An Officer! November 26, 2014
- Farewell To A Hero | If Only Some Of Tallahassee’s Police Officers Were Just Half The Man Of LCSO Deputy Chris Smith! Smith Will Always Be Missed For Being A Real Cop And Our Hero! November 25, 2014
- Supreme Court Unseals Documents And Transcript | Special Interest Groups Like Tallahassee Police Always Want To Illegally Seal Or Redact Information Unconstitutionally To Avoid The Public Knowing The Truth! November 25, 2014
- airbornedoc: Lol Audentes fortuna juvat. Sent from my iPhon...
- airbornedoc: Haha Audentes fortuna juvat. Sent from my iPho...
- george eady: what the files are mission. this is called damage ...
- george eady: there is way too much corruption in FL .when it is...
- Erwin Jackson, PhD.: Scott acted fast to get all the money he could fro...
ACLU andrew gillum aviation business cars city commission City Of Tallahassee civil liberties union current-events economy education entertainment environment erwin jackson Featured Florida florida department of law enforcement FSU george zimmerman government human-rights internet Jameis Winston leon county sheriff libya media occupy-wall-street police officer politics public corruption religion research science supreme court tallahassee tallahassee democrat tallahassee police tallahassee police department technology tpd transportation video wctv willie meggs youtube
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
Top Posts & Pages
- The Herald Tribune's Florida Officer Database
- Wakulla Sheriff Creel And NAACP React To Social Media Posts | Police Under More Scrutiny For Lacking Professionalism On Departments!
- Florida Law Statute 790.15, Allows Backyard Shooting Ranges | Expose And Penalize Leon County And Tallahassee's Unconstitutional Crooked Officials (Ex. Mary Ann Lindley) That Violate Your 2nd Amendment Gun Rights!
- Wakulla Deputies In Trouble For Comments | Police Officers Should Never Be Unprofessional!
- Our Tallahassee Police Department Staff -- Officer Listings
- Wakulla Deputy Suspended For Ferguson Comments
- Our Leon County Sheriff's Office Staff -- Deputy Listings
- Supreme Court Denies Hawkins' Motion for Rehearing | Leon County's Kangaroo Court Judith Hawkins Is History! No More Corruption And Fraud By This Loon On The Bench!
- Marriage For Same-Sex Couples In 30 States – With More To Come
- Top 20 Films About Police Corruption | Based Much Like Leon County And Tallahassee's Corrupt Judicial System Of Cops, Prosecutors and Judges