Constitutional rights aren’t all that effective if you don’t know what they are. A new infographic released by Online-Paralegal-Programs.com seeks to help Americans understand what rights they do and don’t have when interacting with an officer of the law.
The infographic is surprisingly detailed and includes information on filming a police encounter, DUI stops and requirements to show ID — which actually varies state to state.
Explore all the rights you have during a police encounter:
(H/T: Business Insider)
Featured image via shutterstock.com
Other Must-Read Stories:
- On-Duty Police Officer Pulled Over Teenager, Placed Her in Cuffs, Then Allegedly Did the ‘Unthinkable’
- 5 ‘Devastating Secrets’ the Obama Admin Has Allegedly Fought to Keep From the American Public
- Lady Gaga Tells Ohio: ‘We Need To Elect A New President Of The United States’ (But…)
- The End of Private Property in the Era of the American Police State (op-ed)
- 15 NFL Cheerleaders Showing Too Much Skin (rantsports.com)