Many people in Leon County, Florida have been highly concerned with the investigation conducted by The Leon County Sheriff’s Office in relation to the case of David Mays. The Mays Family has personally asked the FBI to investigate the original investigation of the LCSO. Many people have stated that Larry Campbell is an an idiot as a Sheriff. Many people have claimed that the case is nothing more than a cover-up for murder of David Mays with No Charges Filed Against Anyone after he Received A Shotgun Blast To The Head. The Records Below clearly show the intel that The ECO and The TO has been able to gather from various sources. Unfortunately, The Leon County Sheriff’s Office has been withholding records from the public for the actual and full disclosure release of all of their files regarding the case. Why has the public not been released all the information for “Public Records” regarding this case? Is it because the investigation was so bad and lack of really being done for a cover-up by the LCSO? Was there a cover-up by the Sheriff’s Office for the individual alleged by the public citizens as a Murderer? According to all the reports below, there are many questions unanswered for why charges were never brought against anyone? We certainly feel that the FBI should investigate considering the lack of an actual investigation that was obviously not conducted by the Sheriff’s Office or the State Attorney involved. An Individual Gets Shot In The Head By A Shotgun Blast And The Local Sheriff’s Office Claims it’s an Accident And Not a Murder! How does that come about without being dumb and/or corrupt individuals for the case? The public needs to decide after reviewing the records for themselves if the investigation was done poorly and a cover-up for murder? It is a fact that a Male took a shotgun blast to the head while not being alone in the same room at the time. So, why is the Sheriff’s Office not releasing all of the investigation records to the general public for review of compency for the outcome with any cover-up? Below is some background on the case for what we could obtain with our newspaper sources (including a press conference and radio interview of Acclaimed Attorney David Chester accusing LCSO and Meggs of covering it up–and committing several other federal crimes):
Leon County, Florida: Was The David Mays Case A Cover-Up For Murder With The Sheriff’s Office/State Attorney?
November 27, 2011
Please Donate To The Tallahassee O To Protect The First Amendment And Civil Liberties! We Are Mostly Funded By Our Private Staff And Readers Who Contribute What They Can To Help Pay For Website Costs, Legal & Technical Support, Design Adjustments And The Countless Hours We Spend In Front Of The Computers Keeping It Updated.
Freedom Of The Press Group
- Breaking News Alert | Liberty County Sheriff Nicholas Lee Finch Arrested June 4, 2013
- A Letter From Our Reader Cynthia Harlow About Leon County Government, LCSO And Animal Abuses May 18, 2012
- BREAKING: Wanted Criminal Shoots and Kills LCSO K-9 Officer Koda in Police Standoff | RIP February 1, 2013
- City defends hiring PI March 3, 2012
- [UPDATE] LCSO Deputy Arrested on Additional Theft Related Charges March 30, 2012
- Florida Motor Vehicle Registration Fees Reduced August 27, 2014
- Waldo Cops Say They’ve Been Under Ticket Quotas | Public Corruption In Florida Against The Law! August 27, 2014
- Update: Lawson Blasts Stewart Over Mailer | Don’t Trust Good Ol’ Girl Nancy Miller And Vote For Steve Stewart! Time To Change Tallahassee! August 26, 2014
- Update: Gillum, Hendricks And Richardson Square Off In Mayoral Race August 26, 2014
- Former Evening Rose Teacher Arrested On Molestation Charges August 26, 2014
- george eady: that is why .a few yrs back .I was picked out of t...
- ios debugging applications: Very rapidly this web page will be famous amid a...
- OrlandoChris: I'm voting for Adrian Wyllie and Bill Wohlsifer...
- Soldier Man: This is why we need proven leadership and someone ...
- george eady: this shows they don't wont accountable .if you a...
ACLU andrew gillum aviation business cars city commission City Of Tallahassee civil liberties union current-events economy education entertainment environment erwin jackson Featured Florida florida department of law enforcement FSU george zimmerman government human-rights internet Jameis Winston leon county sheriff libya media occupy-wall-street police officer politics public corruption religion research science supreme court tallahassee tallahassee democrat tallahassee police tallahassee police department technology tpd transportation video wctv willie meggs youtube
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
Top Posts & Pages
- The Herald Tribune's Florida Officer Database
- Our Tallahassee Police Department Staff -- Officer Listings
- Florida Law Statute 790.15, Allows Backyard Shooting Ranges | Expose And Penalize Leon County And Tallahassee's Unconstitutional Crooked Officials (Ex. Mary Ann Lindley) That Violate Your 2nd Amendment Gun Rights!
- Our Leon County Sheriff's Office Staff -- Deputy Listings
- Mayor John Marks Receives A Base Salary Of $72,172 Per Year As Mayor For A Part-time Job With Numerous Benefits
- Exclusive From Tallahassee O: Two Leon County Deputies Forced To Resign By Sheriff Campbell
- A Letter From A Reader: Town of Miami Lakes Nancy Simon and Miami Lakes Police Commander Frank Bocanegra need to be brought to Justice
- Update: Lawson Blasts Stewart Over Mailer | Don't Trust Good Ol' Girl Nancy Miller And Vote For Steve Stewart! Time To Change Tallahassee!
- Former Evening Rose Teacher Arrested On Molestation Charges
- Florida Officer Database