Many people in Leon County, Florida have been highly concerned with the investigation conducted by The Leon County Sheriff’s Office in relation to the case of David Mays. The Mays Family has personally asked the FBI to investigate the original investigation of the LCSO. Many people have stated that Larry Campbell is an an idiot as a Sheriff. Many people have claimed that the case is nothing more than a cover-up for murder of David Mays with No Charges Filed Against Anyone after he Received A Shotgun Blast To The Head. The Records Below clearly show the intel that The ECO and The TO has been able to gather from various sources. Unfortunately, The Leon County Sheriff’s Office has been withholding records from the public for the actual and full disclosure release of all of their files regarding the case. Why has the public not been released all the information for “Public Records” regarding this case? Is it because the investigation was so bad and lack of really being done for a cover-up by the LCSO? Was there a cover-up by the Sheriff’s Office for the individual alleged by the public citizens as a Murderer? According to all the reports below, there are many questions unanswered for why charges were never brought against anyone? We certainly feel that the FBI should investigate considering the lack of an actual investigation that was obviously not conducted by the Sheriff’s Office or the State Attorney involved. An Individual Gets Shot In The Head By A Shotgun Blast And The Local Sheriff’s Office Claims it’s an Accident And Not a Murder! How does that come about without being dumb and/or corrupt individuals for the case? The public needs to decide after reviewing the records for themselves if the investigation was done poorly and a cover-up for murder? It is a fact that a Male took a shotgun blast to the head while not being alone in the same room at the time. So, why is the Sheriff’s Office not releasing all of the investigation records to the general public for review of compency for the outcome with any cover-up? Below is some background on the case for what we could obtain with our newspaper sources (including a press conference and radio interview of Acclaimed Attorney David Chester accusing LCSO and Meggs of covering it up–and committing several other federal crimes):
Leon County, Florida: Was The David Mays Case A Cover-Up For Murder With The Sheriff’s Office/State Attorney?
November 27, 2011
In Memory Of Hero LCSO Deputy Chris Smith, RIP
Freedom Of The Press Group
- Breaking News Alert | Liberty County Sheriff Nicholas Lee Finch Arrested June 4, 2013
- A Letter From Our Reader Cynthia Harlow About Leon County Government, LCSO And Animal Abuses May 18, 2012
- BREAKING: Wanted Criminal Shoots and Kills LCSO K-9 Officer Koda in Police Standoff | RIP February 1, 2013
- City defends hiring PI March 3, 2012
- [UPDATE] LCSO Deputy Arrested on Additional Theft Related Charges March 30, 2012
- Grand Jury Taking Up Officer-Involved Shooting Today | It’s A Big Joke When Leon County Has A “Kangaroo Grand Jury” In Place That Will Clear Any Jack-booted Thug With A Badge! February 26, 2015
- ACLU | How Does the Federal Government Handle Prosecutions of Police Officers? February 26, 2015
- ACLU | This Secret Domestic Surveillance Program Is About to Get Pulled Out of the Shadows February 26, 2015
- Held For Hours At Secret Chicago ‘Black Site': ‘You’re A Hostage. It’s Kidnapping’ February 26, 2015
- Former House Speaker Sansom Seeks $800K Legal Fees From State February 26, 2015
- airbornedoc: wow...
- airbornedoc: Asshats....
- tallyddod: Reblogged this on tallyddod and commented: #Tally...
- airbornedoc: What a fricking joke Audentes fortuna juvat. S...
- george eady: did that not use to be .INTRAPMENT .I know this w...
ACLU aviation business cars city commission City Of Tallahassee civil liberties union current-events economy education entertainment environment erwin jackson fdle Featured Florida florida department of law enforcement florida supreme court FSU george zimmerman government human-rights internet Jameis Winston leon county sheriff libya media occupy-wall-street police officer politics religion research science supreme court tallahassee tallahassee democrat tallahassee police tallahassee police department technology tpd transportation video wctv willie meggs youtube
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
Top Posts & Pages
- The Herald Tribune's Florida Officer Database
- Our Leon County Sheriff's Office Staff -- Deputy Listings
- Florida Law Statute 790.15, Allows Backyard Shooting Ranges | Expose And Penalize Leon County And Tallahassee's Unconstitutional Crooked Officials (Ex. Mary Ann Lindley) That Violate Your 2nd Amendment Gun Rights!
- Our Tallahassee Police Department Staff -- Officer Listings
- Florida Officer Database
- Willie Meggs: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Reasons That We Don't Need A Crook And A Dumb-Ass Working For State Attorney!
- An Opinion From Tally O Readers Regarding The Resounding Trial Victory Of Former Sgt. David Graham's Innocence Declared By The Jury
- Police Chief In JonBenet Ramsey Killing Admits Mistakes
- Press Release: Fred Varn Is Running For Leon County Commissioner In 2012!
- Top 20 Films About Police Corruption | Based Much Like Leon County And Tallahassee's Corrupt Judicial System Of Cops, Prosecutors and Judges