Many people in Leon County, Florida have been highly concerned with the investigation conducted by The Leon County Sheriff’s Office in relation to the case of David Mays. The Mays Family has personally asked the FBI to investigate the original investigation of the LCSO. Many people have stated that Larry Campbell is an an idiot as a Sheriff. Many people have claimed that the case is nothing more than a cover-up for murder of David Mays with No Charges Filed Against Anyone after he Received A Shotgun Blast To The Head. The Records Below clearly show the intel that The ECO and The TO has been able to gather from various sources. Unfortunately, The Leon County Sheriff’s Office has been withholding records from the public for the actual and full disclosure release of all of their files regarding the case. Why has the public not been released all the information for “Public Records” regarding this case? Is it because the investigation was so bad and lack of really being done for a cover-up by the LCSO? Was there a cover-up by the Sheriff’s Office for the individual alleged by the public citizens as a Murderer? According to all the reports below, there are many questions unanswered for why charges were never brought against anyone? We certainly feel that the FBI should investigate considering the lack of an actual investigation that was obviously not conducted by the Sheriff’s Office or the State Attorney involved. An Individual Gets Shot In The Head By A Shotgun Blast And The Local Sheriff’s Office Claims it’s an Accident And Not a Murder! How does that come about without being dumb and/or corrupt individuals for the case? The public needs to decide after reviewing the records for themselves if the investigation was done poorly and a cover-up for murder? It is a fact that a Male took a shotgun blast to the head while not being alone in the same room at the time. So, why is the Sheriff’s Office not releasing all of the investigation records to the general public for review of compency for the outcome with any cover-up? Below is some background on the case for what we could obtain with our newspaper sources (including a press conference and radio interview of Acclaimed Attorney David Chester accusing LCSO and Meggs of covering it up–and committing several other federal crimes):
Leon County, Florida: Was The David Mays Case A Cover-Up For Murder With The Sheriff’s Office/State Attorney?
November 27, 2011
Please Donate To The Tallahassee O To Protect The First Amendment And Civil Liberties! We Are Mostly Funded By Our Private Staff And Readers Who Contribute What They Can To Help Pay For Website Costs, Legal & Technical Support, Design Adjustments And The Countless Hours We Spend In Front Of The Computers Keeping It Updated.
Freedom Of The Press Group
- Breaking News Alert | Liberty County Sheriff Nicholas Lee Finch Arrested June 4, 2013
- A Letter From Our Reader Cynthia Harlow About Leon County Government, LCSO And Animal Abuses May 18, 2012
- City defends hiring PI March 3, 2012
- [UPDATE] LCSO Deputy Arrested on Additional Theft Related Charges March 30, 2012
- Liberty County Sheriff Arrested [ARREST WARRANT ATTACHED] June 5, 2013
- Detroit Police Officer Responding To Domestic Violence Call Charged With Raping Victim March 7, 2014
- Attorneys: City Gave Permission To Transfer Car California Cops Are Accused Of Embezzling March 7, 2014
- FBI Investigates Prison Called ‘Gladiator School’ March 7, 2014
- Jailhouse Beating Claims Lead To $3.5 million Lawsuit March 7, 2014
- Justin Bieber Arresting DUI Cop — More Evidence of Lies | Florida Cops Are Filled With BS For Justifying Their Jobs With Bogus Charges! March 7, 2014
- airbornedoc: Lol Audentes fortuna juvat. Sent from my iPhon...
- Logan: You guys need a chapter in Decatur county....
- george eady: HELL YES GO FOR IT...
- george eady: the hell you say .I have been trying for 20 yr. in...
- Erwin Jackson: Nice photo. I agree. Sincerely, Erwin Jackson,...
ACLU aviation business cars City Of Tallahassee civil liberties union climate current-events economy education entertainment environment erwin jackson Featured Florida florida department of law enforcement florida highway patrol george zimmerman government human-rights internet Jameis Winston larry campbell leon county sheriff libya media occupy-wall-street politics preston scott public corruption religion research science scott maddox tallahassee tallahassee democrat tallahassee police tallahassee police department technology tpd transportation travel video wctv willie meggs
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
Top Posts & Pages
- Some Officers In Romulus Police Corruption Case Say They Were Entrapped
- The Herald Tribune's Florida Officer Database
- Florida Law Statute 790.15, Allows Backyard Shooting Ranges | Expose And Penalize Leon County And Tallahassee's Unconstitutional Crooked Officials (Ex. Mary Ann Lindley) That Violate Your 2nd Amendment Gun Rights!
- Justin Bieber -- Arresting DUI Miami Officer Steven Cosner Has Big Credibility Problems | So Many Tainted Officers In Florida!
- Our Leon County Sheriff's Office Staff -- Deputy Listings
- Prison Worker Arrested For Having Sex With Inmates
- TFD: Change Your Clocks, Change Your Batteries
- New Details In Leon County School Official Paul W. Byrd, Jr. Arrested On Drug Charges
- Taylor Co. Correctional Officer Charged With Civil Rights Violation | Jack-booted Thug Officer Should Be Going To Jail For Years!
- UPDATE: 2 North Port Officers Placed On Leave For Criminal Investigation