Many people in Leon County, Florida have been highly concerned with the investigation conducted by The Leon County Sheriff’s Office in relation to the case of David Mays. The Mays Family has personally asked the FBI to investigate the original investigation of the LCSO. Many people have stated that Larry Campbell is an an idiot as a Sheriff. Many people have claimed that the case is nothing more than a cover-up for murder of David Mays with No Charges Filed Against Anyone after he Received A Shotgun Blast To The Head. The Records Below clearly show the intel that The ECO and The TO has been able to gather from various sources. Unfortunately, The Leon County Sheriff’s Office has been withholding records from the public for the actual and full disclosure release of all of their files regarding the case. Why has the public not been released all the information for “Public Records” regarding this case? Is it because the investigation was so bad and lack of really being done for a cover-up by the LCSO? Was there a cover-up by the Sheriff’s Office for the individual alleged by the public citizens as a Murderer? According to all the reports below, there are many questions unanswered for why charges were never brought against anyone? We certainly feel that the FBI should investigate considering the lack of an actual investigation that was obviously not conducted by the Sheriff’s Office or the State Attorney involved. An Individual Gets Shot In The Head By A Shotgun Blast And The Local Sheriff’s Office Claims it’s an Accident And Not a Murder! How does that come about without being dumb and/or corrupt individuals for the case? The public needs to decide after reviewing the records for themselves if the investigation was done poorly and a cover-up for murder? It is a fact that a Male took a shotgun blast to the head while not being alone in the same room at the time. So, why is the Sheriff’s Office not releasing all of the investigation records to the general public for review of compency for the outcome with any cover-up? Below is some background on the case for what we could obtain with our newspaper sources (including a press conference and radio interview of Acclaimed Attorney David Chester accusing LCSO and Meggs of covering it up–and committing several other federal crimes):
Leon County, Florida: Was The David Mays Case A Cover-Up For Murder With The Sheriff’s Office/State Attorney?
November 27, 2011
Please Donate To The Tallahassee O To Protect The First Amendment And Civil Liberties! We Are Mostly Funded By Our Private Staff And Readers Who Contribute What They Can To Help Pay For Website Costs, Legal & Technical Support, Design Adjustments And The Countless Hours We Spend In Front Of The Computers Keeping It Updated.
Freedom Of The Press Group
- Breaking News Alert | Liberty County Sheriff Nicholas Lee Finch Arrested June 4, 2013
- A Letter From Our Reader Cynthia Harlow About Leon County Government, LCSO And Animal Abuses May 18, 2012
- BREAKING: Wanted Criminal Shoots and Kills LCSO K-9 Officer Koda in Police Standoff | RIP February 1, 2013
- City defends hiring PI March 3, 2012
- [UPDATE] LCSO Deputy Arrested on Additional Theft Related Charges March 30, 2012
- UPDATE: Former Students And Friends Of Murdered FSU Law Professor Speak July 22, 2014
- Dan Markel ‘Intended Victim’ Of Fatal Shooting | Who Killed Dan Markel? July 22, 2014
- FSU Addressing Sexual Assaults July 22, 2014
- FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Targeted For Murder July 21, 2014
- Still No Suspect Arrested For Killing Of FSU Professor Dan Markel? | Into 78 Hours Since Murder On Friday And Over The Crucial 48 Hours Already… July 21, 2014
- thetallahasseeo: Were the recent inquires made by Mr. Markel regard...
- Lionel: Mr. Markel had made several recent inquiries into ...
- Rae: First, I am devastated for their sons. So tragic f...
- Joe: Can someone post the court docs? Otherwise, it lo...
- WCTV At 6 PM: Tallahassee Couple Files Federal Lawsuit Against Police | [Video Of News Coverage] | The Tallahassee O: […] Tallahassee O Special Report: Tallahasse...
ACLU aviation business cars city commission City Of Tallahassee civil liberties union climate current-events economy education entertainment environment erwin jackson Featured Florida florida department of law enforcement florida highway patrol george zimmerman government human-rights internet Jameis Winston leon county sheriff libya media occupy-wall-street police officer politics public corruption religion research science supreme court tallahassee tallahassee democrat tallahassee police tallahassee police department technology tpd transportation video wctv willie meggs youtube
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
Top Posts & Pages
- FSU Law Professor Dies In Shooting | Has His Wife Wendi Jill Adelson Been Eliminated As A Suspect? - (They Were In The Middle Of Divorce And Custody Battle In Leon County Court!)
- What We Know About The Dan Markel Homicide Investigation -- Markel Was Murdered After He Opened The Front Door Of His Home?
- Opinion: The Two Tallahassee O Theories On Why FSU Professor Dan Markel Was Murdered
- TPD Investigating FSU Law Professor's Death As Homicide | Please Help Solve This Murder And Put Local Police To Work On Solving Real Crimes!
- Dan Markel's Death, Lack Of Information, Frustrate Neighbors | Was His Death Because Of Suicide Or Murder Because Of Him Being In The Middle Of His Divorce And Custody Battle In Leon County Court? - Tallahassee Police Release Few Details!
- Still No Suspect Arrested For Killing Of FSU Professor Dan Markel? | Into 78 Hours Since Murder On Friday And Over The Crucial 48 Hours Already...
- Update: TPD Chief DeLeo Calls Markel Shooting A 'Murder' | Who Killed FSU Law Professor Dan Markel?
- FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Targeted For Murder
- Florida Town Stunned By News Of Police KKK Ties | How Many Tallahassee Police Officers That Are Shooting And Killing Black People Are Klan Members?
- The Herald Tribune's Florida Officer Database